[Peakoil-announce] Fwd: How will NSW secure its energy needs?

Alex Pollard alex-po at trevbus.org
Thu Aug 14 02:57:58 UTC 2008

May be of interest.

------------- Forwarded message follows -------------

Dear Community Member

*ATTEND A PUBLIC MEETING ON OUR FUTURE ENERGY NEEDS*

We would like to advise you about a very important community meeting
discussing how NSW will secure our energy needs for the future?

The meeting will be chaired Ann Rocca, Deputy Mayor Queanbeyan and the
following speakers will be addressing the meeting:

•             Steve Whan, ALP Member for Monaro

•             Liberal and National Party Representatives

•             John Kaye, Greens

•             Matt Thistlethwaite, Deputy Assistant Secretary Unions NSW

•             Steve Turner, Assistant Secretary PSA

*When*:       6:00pm  to 7:30pm, TUESDAY 26 AUGUST 2008

*Where*:      R B Smith Community Centre
                   Harry Hesse Room
                   262 Crawford Street , Queanbeyan
                   (opposite Council Admin. Building)

Amanda Lane
Executive Director
*Essential Services Coalition*

  [image: EssentialServicesCoalition Email Signature.JPG]