[Peakoil-announce] ACT Peak Oil invited to Senate hearing

Alex P alex-po at trevbus.org
Tue Mar 21 22:26:07 EST 2006

Hi folks,

ACT Peak Oil has been invited to appear before the Senate's inquiry into oil
depletion. The hearing is scheduled for April 5. This follows our written
submission. Information about the inquiry and submissions can be found here:

http://www.aph.gov.au/senate/committee/rrat_ctte/oil_supply/index.htm

In recent days we've formed an executive and will open a bank account so we
can ramp up our awareness-raising.

If you'd like to get more involved, send me an email and I can add you to
the discussion list (36 people and counting), or else add yourself at