[Peakoil-announce] Next week's "Four Corners" repeat

Gary Woodman antigramp at yahoo.com.au
Thu Apr 14 17:06:39 EST 2005

For those (such as myself) who didn't manage to see either recent
broadcast of "Global Dimming", please note the following (which I
received from the ABC as I am on the "Four Corners" mailing list):

"Please note that this program will not be repeated in Four Corners’
usual ABC TV repeat slot of 11pm Wednesday. The BBC Horizon program
"Global Dimming", first broadcast on Four Corners last month, will be
aired instead."

Gary